Kitsap Great Escape seeks game-loving enthusiasts to operate the game environment and manage the teams as they come into the specially designed escape rooms and ensure guests leave with great memories of the unforgettable adventures they just had.
You will inform guests of their objectives as they enter the room. You will work in a control room and watch the guests during game play. You will lead the group experience by energizing and motivating guests. You will offer them hints and guidance through escape room software as needed. You will then clean and prepare the room for the next round of guests. You must be fun and enthusiastic as you are the contact for guest experience from beginning to end.
Some hosting experience or similar will be preferred. However, we are willing to train the right person if you are a good fit (social / have wits / able to follow instructions) Applicants must be over 18. This is a part-time position; evenings and weekends will be required.
We are looking for a customer experience rock star and strive for 100% customer satisfaction.
- Warmly interact with guests before and after the games to address their questions, requests, and resolve concerns
- Explain escape room rules, run through safety topics and create a memorable experience
- Monitor guests during the game and provide timely and appropriate hints to help them be successful
- Think creatively, respond and adapt the game play if something unexpected happens or any complications arise
- Audit rooms to ensure set-up is complete for the next group to play, as well as “reset” the rooms after players are done
- Maintain clean facility to ensure quality guest experience
- Inspect game equipment regularly to ensure it’s in excellent working condition; make repairs as needed to keep games running
- Miscellaneous office tasks to keep things running efficiently
Skills & Requirements:
- Must be comfortable speaking in front of large groups of people enthusiastically to get them excited about their experience
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills. You will be constantly engaging with customers and must enjoy that engagement!
- Need high attention to detail (rooms must be monitored closely and reset 100% correctly every time)
- Improvisational skills needed, as different customers will ask for a wide variety of help
- Ability to multi-task in high-pace environment, while maintaining professionalism and positive attitude
- Must be very comfortable with computers and technology
- 1+ years of customer service experience
- High School diploma, equivalent or higher
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Evenings and weekend availability is a must
- Must have reliable source of transportation
- $16.75 per hr after 90 days.
We need candidates who are reliable, flexible and committed to show up on-time for scheduled games.
***Send resume to KitsapGreatEscape@Gmail.com***